Дата: Пятница, 2012-06-08, 8:40 PM | Сообщение # 1
Лейтенант
Создал тем: 55
Статус: Нету тут
1. NameJason
2. Game nick on GameSpy^WOLF^
3. Age.21
4. A rank in game. Noob KinG smile
5. Consisted whether in other clans?. If yes, why have left?i was in KGR my nick was KGR ALVO i left clan because i was the only member which played 5000 20pt and also the clan only speaks about def and playing team games of 20pt was impossible. also some trouble with members.
6. Where are you live (country, city)?i was born in england and lives there for 10 years then i moved to ireland and currently live in mayo
7. Why wish to enter our Clan?because nice players i am good friend with little trader biggrin i know him for years smile i also enjoy games with adrenalin stalker dma bullet some more unfortunatly inactive at this time. the clan mostly play 5k 20pt and this is my favourite option
8. Your interests and hobbies? hmm i play some guitar i also enjoy singing (trader knows that) biggrin i also enjoy cossacks smile
9. How are long your play game Cossacks? 5 years
10. Work or study?i was working with horses and markets buying and selling but i have stopped and i currently just sit at home enjoying more important things such as cossacks:)
11. During what time play? hard to say sometimes i am playing at 4am mostly i play all day at different times.
12. How with you to communicate? (An e-mail, icq) - icq it is desirable, if there is no that get, so icq it is the most convenient and fast way to contact you about test games etc. i have icq 357-415-648
13. If it is possible, specify type of yours connection (+are you can create games or not).24mbps i can create yes.
14. Your version of the game? 135
15. What is a kind of options you play?5000 20pt def 10pt

1. Ф.И.О Jason
2. Игровые ники на GS ^WOLF^
3. Ваш возраст. 21
4. Звание в игре. Noob KinG smile
5. Состоял(а) ли в других кланах?. Если да, то почему ушли i was in KGR my nick was KGR ALVO i left clan because i was the only member which played 5000 20pt and also the clan only speaks about def and playing team games of 20pt was impossible. also some trouble with members.
6. Где проживаете? i was born in england and lives there for 10 years then i moved to ireland and currently live in mayo
7. Почему хотите вступить именно в наш Клан? because nice players i am good friend with little trader biggrin i know him for years smile i also enjoy games with adrenalin stalker dma bullet some more unfortunatly inactive at this time. the clan mostly play 5k 20pt and this is my favourite option
8. Ваши интересы и хобби? hmm i play some guitar i also enjoy singing (trader knows that) biggrin i also enjoy cossacks smile
9. Давно играете в игру Казаки? 5 years
10. Работаете или учитесь? i was working with horses and markets buying and selling but i have stopped and i currently just sit at home enjoying more important things such as cossacks:)
11. В какое время играете? hard to say sometimes i am playing at 4am mostly i play all day at different times.
12. Как с Вами связаться? (e-mail, icq) - icq желательно, если нет то заведите, т.к icq это самый удобный и быстрый способ связаться с Вами насчет тестовых игр и т.д. i have icq 357-415-648
13. Если можно, укажите тип вашего соеденения(+можете создавать игры или нет). 24mbps i can create yes.
14. Ваша версия игры? 135
15. На каких опциях играете? 5000 20pt def 10pt
16.Закиньте несколько ваших игр

Переделано ^WOLF^ - Пятница, 2012-06-08, 8:46 PM

Дата: Пятница, 2012-06-08, 8:46 PM | Сообщение # 2
Полковник
Куренной Атаман
Создал тем: 170
Welcome to GURU!)

Дата: Пятница, 2012-06-08, 8:47 PM | Сообщение # 3
Авторитет Клана :р
Куренной Атаман
Создал тем: 531
hi Jason)

я за небольшую испыталку)
gl)
  Гвардеец/Guardsman
Дата: Пятница, 2012-06-08, 8:51 PM | Сообщение # 4
Лейтенант
thank you guys smile

Дата: Пятница, 2012-06-08, 9:05 PM | Сообщение # 5
Поджигатель
Гетман
Создал тем: 387
he he he he is realy SEXY guy biggrin I am responsible for him biggrin nice person well player our clan will gain only and nothing lose if we let him join us. I say YES!!!! any way our rules demands that all new members has to be tested (but actualy Jason is our exmember biggrin ) so the test-time will be less than for ordinary challenger.

gl m8 i'll be glad to see u in our clan smile
  Гвардеец/Guardsman
Дата: Пятница, 2012-06-08, 9:09 PM | Сообщение # 6
Лейтенант
Quote (|GURU|_TradeR)
he he he he is realy SEXY guy

i agree with this biggrin thx m8 smile

Дата: Пятница, 2012-06-08, 10:01 PM | Сообщение # 7
Мужик СКАЗАЛ-Мужик ЗАБИЛ! Бабник;)
Куренной Атаман
Создал тем: 1082
[GURU]_TradeR, You may not know, but if you look within the profile of LCN Jason you will see that he was already in GURU)))

Гвардеец/GuardsmanFor the title victoryЗаслуженный СенсейАлкаш!!!Сталкер!!!Блядун!!!
Дата: Пятница, 2012-06-08, 10:03 PM | Сообщение # 8
Генерал-майор
Хорунжий
Создал тем: 255
GL smile smile Конечно ЗА)))

Дата: Пятница, 2012-06-08, 10:41 PM | Сообщение # 9
Лейтенант
Quote (|GURU|_TradeR)
exmember

@@@Stalker ex member means i was guru too smile trader already knows it smile thats why he said it would not take as long to test me cool and when do you come back to lcn ?

Дата: Пятница, 2012-06-08, 11:22 PM | Сообщение # 10
Поджигатель
Гетман
Создал тем: 387
Quote (^WOLF^)
and when do you come back to lcn

yeap!!! WHEEEEEEEN?!!!!

Quote (|GURU|_StalkeR_)
[GURU]_TradeR, You may not know, but if you look within the profile of LCN Jason you will see that he was already in GURU)))

Quote (|GURU|_TradeR)
(but actualy Jason is our exmember biggrin )

here it says biggrin

Переделано [GURU]_TradeR - Пятница, 2012-06-08, 11:25 PM
  Гвардеец/Guardsman
Дата: Суббота, 2012-06-09, 0:03 AM | Сообщение # 11
даже хз вот :Р
Сотник
Создал тем: 607
я твой дом труба шатал. мало что понял но я не против)

Дата: Суббота, 2012-06-09, 0:28 AM | Сообщение # 12
Генерал-майор
Хорунжий
Создал тем: 255
[GURU]RENGEN, вот вот, а переводить впадлу)

Дата: Суббота, 2012-06-09, 0:40 AM | Сообщение # 13
даже хз вот :Р
Сотник
Создал тем: 607
не я суть то уловил во всем) понятно более менее)

Дата: Суббота, 2012-06-09, 1:04 AM | Сообщение # 14
Стратег
Куренной Атаман
Создал тем: 319
hi im ЗА smile
now need to be translated into English) play was a nice and interesting, in communication will think the same.
^WOLF^ good nickname but if you want play in lsn you must know that admins change nickname ONLY in March every year:

"7.8. The player has the right to change the nickname only from the 1st to 5th March, inclusive.
The player has the right to change or add a prefix clan only from the 1st to the 5th of each month, inclusive.
The player can remove the clan prefix at any time."

Also admins not change nick if he same like it - http://www.newlcn.com/player.php?plid=233
Sorry for bad English but i dont use translator - write himself)
  Гвардеец/GuardsmanFor the title victory
Дата: Суббота, 2012-06-09, 1:41 AM | Сообщение # 15
Генерал-майор
Старший урядник
Создал тем: 312
Hello Jason.
По ходу дядя очень давно играет в казаки . Общается с Трейдером , Адреналином , Буллетом, ДМА. . . ХЗ... Если я неошибаюсь то тоже с ним "вроди" играл. Воспоминания могут подводить... но впечатление было отрицательным... хз , я левачил - тоисть как играю только свою опцию под реал ником... Если старожилы за - я то же за.

Переделано [GURU]ecvilibrum - Суббота, 2012-06-09, 1:50 AM

Форум » Клан/Clan » Принятие в клан/Acceptance in clan » WOLF
  • Страница 1 из 6
  • »
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Используются технологии uCoz